Our company is seeking to identify a passionate, hungry and results-driven professional to complement our operations in the capacity of Branch Manager. The incumbent will be required to direct and manage the branch’s operational activities, and to develop and implement effective revenue generating strategies
About The Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Branch Manager will coordinate overall branch operations, prepare strategic plans and allocate associated resources
while effectively managing operational costs, ensure staff adherence to company policies and procedures, motivate staff and ensure their welfare. The Branch
Manager will aim to achieve the branch’s goals through increased productivity, the generation of new business, ensuring excellent quality standards
in keeping with the company’s brand, uphold our service standards, and the timely delivery of revenue targets and other business objectives.
- Overseeing daily branch operations and ensure branch compliance.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Evaluating performance productivity.
- Ensure team welfare and development.
- Develop plans to optimize effectiveness and efficiency, and make recommendations where necessary to enable the achievement of established objectives.
- Generating monthly management reports and executing presentations.
- Developing a company culture aligned with the company’s mission.
Qualification & Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other applicable disciplines.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in retail or sales management.
- Analytical with sound knowledge of business functions and processes.
- Strong leadership, and organisational skills, with great attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of business software applications, including MS Office.
- Excel at networking.
If you are confident you are the professional we are seeking, we want to hear from you. Please indicate your interest by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.